A selection of articles related to divining rods.
Original articles from our library related to the Divining Rods. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divining Rods.
- Divining Rods
- Divining Rods, also know as Dowsing Rods, have been used since ancient times by water witchers, shamans, and wise-ones. Although the information obtained while using these tools seems to come from an obscure and esoteric source, in reality they simply measure...
Divination >> Divining Rods
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Wands
- The tarot suit of wands is also known as the suit of rods, batons, staffs or clubs, depending on the deck. Wands represent the element fire. Pictures of burning objects often adorn these cards. Wands represent growth, virility, creativity, self-development,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Divining Rods is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divining Rods books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The divining rod: a history of water witching
- Use of divining rods in prospecting for ore; from Agricola, De re metallica ( German ... The use of a forked twig, or so-called divining rod, in locating minerals ...
- Water Dowsing
- Divining rods have been used in attempts to locate gold, silver, lead, uranium, oil, coal, and other valuable minerals; to discover buried or hidden treasure; to find ...
- DOWSING IS IN THE BIBLE By Cathy Burns Printed Book Copyright
- entitled The Divining Rod, states this about the condition of the dowser: ... This book also tells us that the natives in Melanesia would use rods of bamboo for their.
- Tropomyosin isoforms: divining rods for actin cytoskeleton - Cell
- May 3, 2005 Tropomyosin isoforms: divining rods for actin cytoskeleton function. Peter W. Gunning1, Galina Schevzov1, Anthony J.
- the dowsing reaction originates from piezoelectric effect in bone
- The divining rod is used for prospecting water or ores. The use of the rod ... horizontal plane.
Suggested News Resources
- Langley Township worker uses old school divining rods to find water
- “As we come up to the service of the property, you notice they come in,” Sandell said as he walked with his divining rods. “As I walk past, they come back out again.” Years ago, Sandell spotted a man using what he called “witching sticks.
- The Divining Rod Wines Introduces their First Pinot Noir and Announces their
- Marc Mondavi and his Divining Rod wines today added a new wine to their portfolio: The Divining Rod Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley, Oregon. The new Pinot Noir will be available in markets nationwide starting May 1, 2016. The Divining Rod is also ...
- CLASSICS: Rocket Science Professor Robin Tuluie's divining rod for better
- Every one of us has fantasies of building wonderful new motorcycles. In the imagination, engines, wheels and chassis morph into fresh and uniquely appealing combinations. The reality of making a living pulls most of us back down to earth, and our ...
- Donworth a Big Threat in Big 'Cap
- The son of Tiznow did not embarrass himself, running a credible second to Divining Rod. In Donworth's next performance, the Sir Barton in May at Pimlico, the effort on paper appears less than stellar at first glance.
- News Briefs for March 7, 2016
- •C. Mondavi & Sons has extended its Divining Rod wine range with a new Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. The Divining Rod Pinot Noir will debut nationwide in May, retailing at $19 a 750-ml.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dowsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rods. 1942: George Casely uses a hazel twig to attempt to find water on the land around his Devon farm. Traditionally, the most ...
- How to Use Dowsing or Divining Rods: 6 Steps
- How to Use Dowsing or Divining Rods. Before technology came about that would allow us to "see" into the ground, people depended on dowsing (also known ...
- Copper Dowsing Rods: Metal Rods: Amazon.com: Industrial
- Full size Dowsing Rods, used for everything from looking for lost items, ghost hunting, water, auras, energy and miuch more.
- divining rod Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles
- Get information, facts, and pictures about divining rod at Encyclopedia.com. Make research projects and school reports about divining rod easy with credible ...
- dowsing (a.k.a. water witching) - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic
- Oct 29, 2015 Dowsing is the action of a person--called the dowser--using a rod, stick, or object hung from a string--called a dowsing rod, dowsing stick, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divining Rods Topics
Related searchesfirst communion
turkish army structure
city-state city-states in history
thought in buddhism