A selection of articles related to divinity.
Original articles from our library related to the Divinity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divinity.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Divinity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divinity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Preacher, teacher named next dean of Duke Divinity School
- Elaine A. Heath, a theologian, preacher, teacher and writer, will be the next dean of the Duke Divinity School. Heath is currently the McCreless Professor of Evangelism at Southern Methodist University's Perkins School of Theology in Dallas.
- Elaine Heath Named Dean of Duke Divinity School
- “At a time when the religious life of mainstream Protestantism is undergoing profound change, she will be a perfect leader for helping the Duke Divinity School retain traditional strengths while creatively responding to new challenges.
- Watch Michael Divinity's one-handed catch in LSU defensive players' gauntlet
- Michael Divinity may have become the early favorite for LSU's most impressive catch in the gauntlet drill Tuesday on the second day of spring practice.
- Every t-shirt tells a story, and divinity student's collection leads to shows
- In a serendipitous sort of way, it was a collection of t-shirts that helped lead Anne Grant to Yale. The Yale Divinity School student was in a Ph.D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescovina california history
foliation geology description
progressive writers movement
geordie famous geordies
gog and magog