A selection of articles related to divinity.
Original articles from our library related to the Divinity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divinity.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Divinity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divinity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Divinity of Christ
- The Divinity of Christ.
- YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL
- YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL. 2010-2011 ACADEMIC CALENDAR. Fall 2010.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, “The Divinity School Address” 15 July 1838
- “The Divinity School Address”. 15 July 1838.
Suggested News Resources
- Osun Osogbo: Celebrating history, divinity and culture
- It is not only about merry making, but also about the mind, heart and divinity of a people, who are bonded by unique culture and history.
- Recommit to King's beloved community
- Since 1970 the seminary has been part of Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. Some of the earlier Crozer faculty are still alive and well in Rochester, though others have joined Dr. King in God's eternal "beloved community.
- Rev. Charles Walker helped bring changes to divinity school
- Charles Walker — a pastor, concert pianist, composer and humanitarian who as a student led a protest that resulted in the addition of more black faculty members at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School — has died.
- Testimonials of divinity
- In Hinduism, worshippers associate with the form of the deity, more than they do with the details of the god's face.
Suggested Web Resources
- Divinity 2: Ego Draconis || Offical Website
- Divinity 2: Ego Draconis - Official Website.
- divinity - definition of divinity by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. Divinity The godhead; God. Used with the.
- Divinity Candy Recipe and Tips
- Recipe for divinity along with some tips for making divinity candy. A divinity recipe from Karlyn.
- Divinity Candy Recipe - How to Make Homemade Divinity
- Light and fluffy, divinity is a classic!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.