A selection of articles related to divorce.
Original articles from our library related to the Divorce. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divorce.
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Divorce is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divorce books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Six Types of Divorce
- the probability of divorce is 20% within the first five years of marriage, 33% within 10 About two-thirds of remarriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
- DIVORCE IN VERMONT
- Divorce is a time of intense conflict and change for many people.
- The Effects of Divorce on Children
- reactions to their separation and divorce. They want to know, “Will my child grow up to be healthy and happy?
- Do-it-Yourself Divorce Guide, JDP-FM-179, Rev. 5/05
- This “Do It Yourself Divorce Guide” is designed to help people without formal legal training Court Orders Before the Divorce Judgment (Pendente Lite).......
- The Effects of Divorce on Children
- Parents who are going through divorce often believe that shielding children from the understand the stress that children often feel when their parents divorce.
Suggested News Resources
- Marc Anthony Speaks:
- The singer opened up about his divorce from Jennifer Lopez for the first time today on "Good Morning America," saying "nothing sensationalistic" happened to tear the two apart and there was no infidelity.
- Divorce Ring: Jewelers Spritzer And Furman Sell $3200 Bauble (POLL)
- That's the idea behind the 18-karat gold "Divorce Ring" from jewelers Spritzer and Furman. The $3200 creation, featured on 1stdibs.com, boasts a dagger-shaped array of diamonds breaking through a heart.
- ADFP Conference to Address Divorce and Taxes
- Organizers of the 9th Annual Conference of the Association of Divorce Financial Planners are expecting a record attendance from divorce financial planners and other practitioners seeking to master divorce taxation.
- Great divorce tips: Telling friends and family
- Here are some true stories of divorce from the book " You Can Keep the Damn China!' And 824 Other Great Tips on Dealing With Divorce" (Hundreds of Heads Books, www.hundredsofheads.
- JAN MOIR: Bridezilla weddings are just a short-cut to divorce
- By Jan Moir And the bride wore... a lovely pair of handcuffs. Really, I almost feel sorry for Kirsty Lane.
Suggested Web Resources
- Divorce: MedlinePlus
- Divorce is the legal breakup of a marriage. Almost half of all U.S.
- How to Divorce - The Essential Guide to Divorce, Laws about
- The best Divorce Advice on the Internet. Online Divorce Information, Articles and Free Divorce Resources.
- The Divorce Support Page: Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony
- a support site for people experiencing, divorce, dissolution, separation, custody, alimony, visitation, etc. Divorce professionals to help you in your area.
- Divorce | Psychology Today
- The dissolution of a marriage is a legal act that may not coincide with the emotional tearing asunder. Divorce is typically a painful process for all concerned .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.