A selection of articles related to divorcement.
Original articles from our library related to the Divorcement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divorcement.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
Divorcement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divorcement books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Japan approves cutting 'unconstitutional' remarriage rules for women
- The current century-old ban is aimed at limiting uncertainty over the paternity of children conceived shortly before or after a divorce. Men may remarry immediately.
- In Orthodox Jewish Divorce, Men Hold All the Cards
- Even with a civil divorce decree in hand, a woman is not divorced in the Orthodox Jewish world until her husband gives her a get. Until then, she is an agunah, a “chained” woman. Pictured, a former agunah, now a happily remarried, in her home in ...
- What's behind the curtain in the Kotel deal?
- To cite but a few examples: New regulations instruct rabbis to do a “berur yahadut” – a verification of Jewishness – of any couple which married abroad and is seeking to divorce.
- It's time to accept this fact: A really great marriage is rare
- Greater gender equality leads to divorce. Women's increased earning power leads to divorce. Men shouldering the burden of household chores leads to lower marital satisfaction and increased risk of divorce.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary holy communion
sailor moon notes on antagonists
twenty thousand leagues under the sea
seven deadly sins the punishments
film adaptation faithful adaptation