- India's paramilitary modernisation requires an indigenous focus
- Under Project 'Divya Chakshu' DRDO is developing' Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to detect buried mines and IEDs, Through Wall Imaging Radar (TWIR), to detect the monitor movement of human beings behind walls for counterterrorist/ hostage rescue ...
- Current Lok Sabha scores poorly on productivity
- Replies Chakshu Roy who heads the outreach team at PRS Legislative Research, "Sitting hours and productivity of Parliament are important parameters but they are not the only parameters on which the work done by the legislature can be evaluated.
- India launches 1st aerostat radar
- Incidentally, as DRDO completed the development of its indigenous aerostat named Divya Chakshu, another aerostat — developed by National Aerospace Laboratories — is waiting for a trial since the last two years in the absence of a flight testing range.
- Indian writing goes global
- Gandhian ideology had a huge impact on Gujarati literature soon after Independence as is reflected in the books of authors such as G.V. Desai's Divya Chakshu (Celestial Eye) Bharelo Agni (Hidden Fire) which relates Mangal Pande's story and Gram ...
Divya Chakshu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divya Chakshu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.