- MGB recommends work stoppage in gold tunnel on Mount Diwata
- The order covering work suspension at Australia Tunnel in Purok 3 in Barangay Mount Diwata came as the Southern Mindanao regional office of the MGB continues its investigation into the accident, said Senior Supt.
- Group pushes for independent probe on Mt. Diwata tragedy
- DAVAO CITY — A non-government organization believed that at least 40 people were killed during the mining tragedy in Barangay Mt. Diwata, Monkayo town Compostela Valley on Saturday night, February 27. The non-government organization Ecumenical ...
- Philippines' microsatellite programme takes off
- In a cross-border collaboration with universities in Japan, engineers from the Philippines' Department of Science and Technology have successfully built the country's first microsatellite.
- MGB sees lapses in occupational standard causing death of miners in Mt. Diwata
- DAVAO CITY— Engineers of regional office of the Mines and Geosciences Bureau (MGB) said there could be lapses in the implementation of occupational safety standards that caused the mines tunnel tragedy in Mt. Diwata, Monkayo, Compostela Valley.
- Diwata Ascending: The benefits of a Filipino space program
- At long last, the Philippines is about to take its first independent steps into space with the launch of its first micro-satellite this April.
Diwata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diwata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.