A selection of articles related to dixie bowl.
Original articles from our library related to the Dixie Bowl. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dixie Bowl.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Egyptian Mid-Day Ritual
- Although many morning and evening rituals have come down to us, only the information that there existed Mid-Day Rituals has survived. This mid-day ritual was created from both ancient texts and my own writing. Altar cloth color: Light Blue, because of its...
Religions >> Egyptian
Dixie Bowl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dixie Bowl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bowling: Autumn Telford scores 660 series at Sunset
- Autumn Telford continues winning accolades as one of the best bowlers in all of Southern Utah.
- Woman shot in robbery at bowling alley in Greenacres
- "It is unsettling because I bowl here every Wednesday morning but the lady that was shot, Heather, she bowls on our team. She wasn't here today so I asked why. It was here behind the counter last night," says Dixie Challinor.
- How Mata's Greek Pizza & Grinders became Alabama's Best Pizza
- A sports afionado, he liked the South's weather and the fact that he could play golf, bowl and do other things outdoors year-round. So it was set for a little while, ... They moved to the Heart of Dixie and moved in with Rick and Linda.
- The Voice 2016 Recap - Christina Aguilera's Impromptu Duet Slays: Season 10
- She's a Dixie Chicks fan and is a cheerleading coach. Her little pom pom waving students are really excited for her. She's singing Demi Lovato's Warrior ...
- Beyoncé, Bruce, Bieber and host of other great acts hit the Big Apple this spring
- This spring will bring a host of concert firsts. Beyoncé will launch her first tour since turning political with her fiery “Formation” single and Super Bowl performance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.