- The Mastabas of Ankh-haf (G7510) and Akhethetep and Meretities
- the late reign of Khufu through Khafra, including Djedefra.
- KINGS OF THE THIRD DYNASTY
- Snofru. Nebmaat. Snofru.
- ANALYSES CONCERNING THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF FIXING A
- 2 Medjedu. Khenumkhufu. Medjedr.
- Shock as Egypt's ex-leader wheeled into court
- Mr Khufu, who was wrapped in bandages from head-to-toe, appeared thin and drawn - almost skeletal say some reports - as were his sons Djedefra ['Jeffrey the Swine'], Khafra ['Chephren the Fat Gayboy'] and ex-advisor Alfhotep ['Alf'] Ramesses III.
- Egypt: Rulers, Kings and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt: Radjedef
- Egypt: Rulers, Kings and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt including all dynasties through the Greek Roman period: Radjedef.
- Egyptian kings - Djedefre, Djedefra, Radedjef
- The successor of Kheops was his oldest son Djedefre. He built a pyramid at Abu Roash 8 km north of Giza.
- Djedefra's Channel - YouTube
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- The ruined pyramid of Djedefra at Abu Roash, Egypt
- May 7, 2008 This would mean that Djedefra ruled for at least eleven years, if the cattle counts were annual, or 21 years if the cattle counts were biennial.
Djedefra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Djedefra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesaphid anatomy
diplomacy diplomacy and espionage
satanism sattan satanism