A selection of articles related to djedkare isesi.
Original articles from our library related to the Djedkare Isesi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Djedkare Isesi.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
Djedkare Isesi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Djedkare Isesi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Was the function of the earliest writing in Egypt utilitarian or ceremonial
- Userkaf, Sahure, Neferirkare-Kakai, Shepseskare, Neferefre, Neuserre, Menkauhor, Djedkare-Isesi, Wenis. 2460-2200 BC Dynasty 6.
- Anthropological and archaeological identification of an ancient
- mentioned three members of the family of the King Djedkare. Isesi. own body> >, <<the beloved one by Djedkare - Isesi>>, The Princess Hedjetnebu>>.
- INTRODUCTION - OldKingdomStudies.com
- thought. The last king to build a sun-temple was Menkauhor. His successor, Djedkare.
- ALI ADWA
- Until late in the Fifth Dynasty reign of Djedkare/Isesi, walls of burial chambers were bare of any decoration.
- Ancient Chronology
- Nile Flooding. 11th. Udulkalamma.
Suggested News Resources
- Insane Clown Posse Milwaukee American Psycho Photos & Review; Family Identity
- You may be surprised to know that perhaps the first clown in recorded history was a pygmy, a court fool at the court of Pharoah Djedkare Isesi (2414-2375 BCE) during Egypt's Fifth Dynasty.
Suggested Web Resources
- Djedkare Isesi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Djedkare Isesi in Greek known as Tancheres from Manetho's Aegyptiaca, was a Pharaoh of Egypt during the Fifth dynasty.
- Pyramid of Djedkare-Isesi. - The Pyramids of Egypt
- Djedkare-Isesi, 7th ruler of the 5th dynasty, built his pyramid called 'Beautiful is Djedkare' at South Saqqara 3km south of the Step Pyramid of Djoser.
- Pyramid & Mortuary Complex of Djedkare-Isesi « Egyptian Monuments
- Feb 19, 2009 Djedkare-Isesi was the penultimate king of Dynasty V, the predecessor to Unas.
- Pyramid of Djedkare Isesi – Talking Pyramids
- Pyramid of Djedkare Isesi. Djedkare Isesi500 Pyramid of Djedkare Isesi. Pyramid of Djedkare-Isesi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
redox other examples
collatz conjecture in reverse
gnomeregan instance zone
esperanto orthography origin