- This article is about the demographic features of the population of Djibouti, . definition: age 15 and over can read and write: total population: 67.
- 3 HEALTH STATUS AND DEMOGRAPHICS
- population. Djibouti's population is growing rapidly at 3 percent annual due to a high fertility rate (4.2 children per woman) and a significant migratory influx.
- Djibouti - What is GIS - World Health Organization
- early 90s, and has not kept pace with the growing population.
- DHS Comparative Reports 7
- 2) to expand the international population and health database, ..
- Sanitation. Percent population using improved sanitation facilities. Financial Flows and Human Resources.
- Population and Development: The Demographic Profile of the Arab
- were Qatar, Djibouti, Bahrain and Comoros with each population making up 0.2 percent of that of the Arab region.
- Djibouti Demographics Profile 2011
- Flag of Djibouti. Djibouti Demographics Profile 2011. Home > Djibouti.
- Djibouti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Demographics. Afar man in nomadic attire.
- DHL: Corporate - Djibouti Demographics
- DHL: Demographics page of Djibouti.
Djibouti Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Djibouti Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.