- EXCLUSIVE: My Father Likes Women- Popular DJ Reveals Why
- Popular Disc Jockey mistress, DJ Nana is referred to as Nigeria's first female DJ. Under the mentorship of veteran DJ Jimmy Jatt, Nana as bagged several awards and has been nominated for several categories within the country. Share on Facebook · Share ...
- DJ Nana: My mum has never been part of my life
- DJ-Nana-702x336 Looking for experience as a female DJ? Then the person to talk to is Nana Abedoh aka DJ Nana, one of Nigeria's finest female disc jockeys excelling in a male dominated profession. The Lagos State University Diploma in Law graduate ...
- "53 Extra"It's all about girl power on episode featuring Seyi Shay, DJ Nana
- The guests on tonight's episode are igerian based English singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and record producer, Seyi Shay, and Nigerian female DJ., DJ Nana, who broke into limelight when she won the first ever Airtel/Bacardi Cool FM DJ ...
- New Music: DJ Nana – 'Know' ft. Omawumi
- A collaboration of two divas DJ Nana who is a protege of Nigerians number one disc jockey, DJ Jimmy Jatt and the songstress Omawumi. Together they churn out a classic tune titled 'Know', produced by Benie Macauly. The song talks about knowing your ...
- My Ordeal As a Female DJ - Nana
- DJ Nana ( full name, Nanayate Abedoh) is one famous female DJ in the country who has gone through the hard knocks of life to attain recognition in the entertainment industry.
Djnana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Djnana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskarachi culture and lifestyle
kundalini kundalini and development
ngoni people history
river teme the teme in history