A selection of articles related to djoser.
Original articles from our library related to the Djoser. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Djoser.
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Djoser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Djoser books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Magnificent Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara
- The unique shape of Djoser's pyramid may be explained by looking at the building structures that were in use prior to the construction of pyramids in ancient Egypt.
- Nieuwe rondreis Peru bij Djoser
- Machu Picchu in Peru is natuurlijk ook onderdeel Tijdens een nieuwe reis bij Djoser ontdek je nu het prachtige Peru in 15 dagen. Je kan onder andere de Andes bezoeken, net als de mysterieuze Inca-ruïnes. De reis is vanaf nu te boeken voor verschillende ...
- 7 surprising facts about the history of medicine
- Five millennia ago it was the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian city of Memphis, and remains home to one of the oldest surviving buildings in the world – the step pyramid of Djoser.
- Egyptian heritage group raises concerns over Djoser pyramid restorations
- The step-shaped pyramid of Djoser, a few miles south of the better-known pyramids of Giza, is more than 4,600 years old and is considered the oldest stone structure of its size in the world.
Related searchesgnu lilypond
xerez cd current squad 200506
blot sacrifice in sweden
philosophy of religion what is god
poto and cabengo