- Ben·ze·drine (b n z -dr n ). A trademark formerly used for a preparation of amphetamine. Benzedrine [ˈbɛnzɪˌdriːn -drɪn].
- TOXICOLOGY AND CARCINOGENESIS STUDIES OF dl
- of dl-Amphetamine Sulfate for the Toxicology Studies .
- BMF 46 ny2
- 9158.9-100-ME DL-Amphetamine-d5 hydrochloride. 100µg base/mL.
- EFFECTS OF DL-AMPHETAMINE UPON PLACING RESPONSES IN
- ministration of dl-amphetamine sulfate.
- 6 Specificity Cross-reactivity was tested for amphetamine
- d,l-Amphetamine. 1000 l-Amphetamine. 3000.
- Benzedrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Benzedrine is the trade name of the racemic mixture of amphetamine (dl- amphetamine).
- Preparation of DL-Amphetamine Phosphate
- When the reduction is completed, the amphetamine may be separated from the solution.
- Dl-amphetamine - definition of Dl-amphetamine in the Medical
- benzedrine. Amphetamine sulfate Pharmacology A vasoconstricting nonnarcotic stimulant, first marketed as an OTC inhalation stimulant to treat congestion.
Dl Amphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dl Amphetamine books and related discussion.