- Azerbaijani Authorities Deliberately Organized Sumgait Pogroms
- YEREVAN (Armenpress) — The Sumgait Pogroms were acts by Azerbaijan that were planned and organized by the authorities to make a push for the expulsion of Armenian people from Azerbaijan. The pogroms were also Azerbaijan's reaction to the ...
- Sumgait massacres is a crime against Armenians carefully planned and organized
- YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 27, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijan reacted to peaceful activities of Nagorno Karabakh people's independence aspirations by the massacre of Armenians living in Sumgait. According to the official data of former USSR, 27 people were ...
- Dmitry Yazov: “I carried out the order, but the man giving orders is receding
- At this complex time for the country and the army the Minister of Defence was Dmitry Yazov, who was charged with carrying out the political decisions of Gorbachev.
- Lithuania opens war crimes trial of former Soviet officials
- The former Soviet defence minister Dmitry Yazov, now 91, is the highest-ranking person in the list of 65 former military officials and army officers charged by Lithuania's chief prosecutor. They are all citizens of Russia, Belarus or Ukraine.
Dmitry Yazov is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dmitry Yazov books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.