- Jesus for Muslims – A Sermon by Rev. Dr. Rebecca Irelan
- Editor's Note: The following is a guest post submitted to me by my friend, Maha Elgenaidi, the CEO of Islamic Network Groups. It is the repost of a sermon given by Pastor Rebecca Irelan in support of Wheaton College Prof. Larycia Hawkins and about what ...
- historical criticism and Christian truth are not–and cannot be–enemies
- As soon as theological exegesis threatens to cut its ties with historical criticism, then suspicion of gnosticizing, docetic tendencies in its interpretation of the Bible are no longer unfounded.
- Bart Ehrman's Keynote Address at #YCAS2015
- After a delightful dinner, we returned to the main conference venue. Tony Burke introduced Ehrman, saying that he needs no introduction but it would be rude not to offer one. Burke said he is not one of the Johnny-come-lately Ehrman fanboys.
- Review of Jesus and Brian
- Bond suggests that Life of Brian does scholars a service by failing to provide the crucifixion scene we expect, jolting us out of our penchant to deal with the crucifixion of Jesus in a manner that is docetic and ahistorical.
Docetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Docetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesserpens mythology
muslim scholars muslim philosophers
computer-aided design history
v for vendetta film marketing
crane machine ancient cranes