- Do·ce·tism (d -s t z m, d s -t z m). n.
- The Crucifixion and Docetic Christology
- from pure docetism to semi- or quasi-docetic conceptions of. Christ.
- Christ's Laughter: Docetic Origins Reconsidered
- of Docetism, and one is at a loss as to the focal point of the docetic worldview.
- Encountering the Historical Jesus
- To lose a grasp on the earthly Lord, he claimed, could lead us back into the ancient heresy of docetism, namely, the denial of Jesus' full humanity.
- Docetism | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Docetism was an error with several variations concerning the nature of Christ.
- Docetism is derived from the Greek dokeo, “to seem.
- The Ecole Initiative: Docetism
- An article on the influence of Docetism in the early church and the responses of Irenaeus and Hippolytus to it.
Docetism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Docetism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskimi ga yo lyrics
nilo-saharan language family
the bangles singles
calgary alberta geography