- Establishment of 2-Docosanol as a Cellular Marker Compound
- 2-Docosanol, detected in all studied strains, was found to constitute a useful chemical marker in the identification of M. xenopi.
- Negligible Evaporation Retardation by Oxyethylene Docosanol
- Oxyethylene Docosanol Under Static Conditions'. PAUL A.
- AVANIR Pharmaceuticals (AVNR) Not There Yet
- Our first commercialized product, docosanol 10% cream, (sold in the United States and Canada as Abreva (r) by our marketing partner GlaxoSmithKline) is the only over-the-counter treatment for cold sores that has been approved by the FDA.
- Docosanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Docosan-1-ol. Other names. Behenic alcohol.
- docosanol Top : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings
- Find patient medical information for docosanol Top on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
- Docosanol (Topical Route) - MayoClinic.com
- May 1, 2011 Mayo Clinic offers award-winning medical and health information and tools for healthy living.
- docosanol topical medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed docosanol topical patient information - includes docosanol topical description, dosage and directions.
Docosanol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Docosanol books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesamarapura nikaya history
next next computer
weber-fechner law the case of vision