A selection of articles related to doctor aybolit.
Original articles from our library related to the Doctor Aybolit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doctor Aybolit.
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Doctor Aybolit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doctor Aybolit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Dr. Dolittle became Dr. Aybolit
- Dr. Aybolit is closely related to Hugh Lofting's Dr. Dolittle, but Chukovsky claimed that he came up with the idea of writing a story about a kind doctor completely independently.
- The People of St. Petersburg
- Lada, 16, said her dad dresses just like her. She is learning the drums, following in the footsteps of her father. She also wants to learn Japanese.
- Soviet children's literature: The struggle between ideology and creativity
- These are just a few examples. There are dozens of wonderful Soviet-era children's writers and poets. “Aybolit” by Korney Chukovsky.
- Bringing children's stories out of the shadows
- It was in this technique that the theater's longest running and most popular production, poet Korney Chukovsky's “Doctor Aybolit” (“Doctor Ow-It-Hurts”), first premiered in 1963.
- Citizen engagement matters for transparency initiatives. What makes it happen?
- “Munidatos' main challenges include finding ways to drum up enough interest to ensure that people know about it.” Rewarding Doctors that Don't Ask For Bribes in Ukraine, “Aybolit's biggest challenge lies in running a strong community engagement effort.”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.