A selection of articles related to doctrine.
Original articles from our library related to the Doctrine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doctrine.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth; 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy,...
New Testament >> II John
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Doctrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doctrine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Doctrine and Covenants Student Manual (Religion 324-325)
- Church Educational System. Published by. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints.
- ADP 1-01 (Doctrine Primer) - Army Electronic Publications & Forms
- Sep 2, 2014 Army Doctrine Publication. No. 1-01.
- JP 3-61, Public Affairs - Defense Technical Information Center
- Nov 17, 2015 This publication provides doctrine to plan, execute, and assess public affairs activities in joint operations to include fundamentals, roles, ...
- JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated
- JP 1-02 is accessible online as a searchable database and in PDF format at the following Internet address: http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/dod_dictionary and at the ...
- the doctrine of creation - Assemblies of God
- Bible's teachings on creation clearly are foundational to Christian faith. In studying the biblical doctrine of creation, it should be understood that the Bible makes.
Suggested News Resources
- Five thoughts on the Obama Doctrine
- Remember Barack Obama? Nice guy, occasionally deft with words, surprisingly popular, and the current president of the United States.
- How Russia Saw the 'Red Line' Crisis
- Since the summer of 2013, when President Obama walked up to the red line over the use of chemical weapons in Syria and then pivoted away from it, it's become something of a truism among Washington hawks that this bit of cowardice paved the way for ...
- The Disappointment of Barack Obama
- About a quarter way into Jeffrey Goldberg's intimate profile of President Obama, Goldberg mentions German Chancellor Angela Merkel: “one of the few foreign leaders Obama respects.
- What Presiding Bishop Michael Curry Means by "Core Doctrine"
- Today, the idea of "Core Doctrine" has been floated in order to shield the Episcopal church from the separation it faces as a result of its adoption of a new doctrine of marriage that permits same-sex marriage.
- Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night
- Throughout the history of our relationship with Latin America we've operated under the so-called Monroe Doctrine, and that said the United States had the right do anything that they wanted to do in Latin America.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home — Doctrine Project
- The Doctrine Project is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are a Object Relational ...
- Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Doctrine (from Latin: doctrina) is a codification of beliefs or a bodys, taught principles or positions, as the essence of teachings in a given branch of knowledge or ...
- Doctrine | Define Doctrine at Dictionary.com
- a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine. 2. something that is taught; ...
- Doctrine | Definition of Doctrine by Merriam-Webster
- Define doctrine: a set of ideas or beliefs that are taught or believed to be true— doctrine in a sentence.
- Doctrine 2 ORM's documentation!
- The Doctrine documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the Object Relational mapper.
Related searchesdream dictionary ravine
congo river tributaries
tony dungy university of minnesota
parathyroid gland embryology