A selection of articles related to doctrine.
Original articles from our library related to the Doctrine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doctrine.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth; 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy,...
New Testament >> II John
Doctrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doctrine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- United Nations Peacekeeping Operations
- Annex 1 United Nations Peacekeeping Doctrine Framework . It sits at the highest-level of the current doctrine framework for United Nations peace- keeping .
Suggested News Resources
- Obama's Non-Doctrine Doctrine
- To some, it is a vindication of his cautious, realist approach to intervention and proof of an emerging “Obama Doctrine.
- Suspect in armored car robbery facing murder
- Senior Deputy District Attorney Harold Jewett says the younger Daniel was charged under the state's provocative act doctrine. The doctrine allows suspects in a crime to be charged with murder, regardless of who was responsible for the killing.
- Out, damned spot! FCC kills Fairness Doctrine again
- If the lady was a Federal Communications Commissioner today, she might be making that rueful comment about the Fairness Doctrine, which the agency says it is going to slay one more time.
- IDF develops doctrine for accurate sniper fire
- By YAAKOV KATZ New operational doctrine for snipers developed in anticipation of violent demonstrations over Palestinian's unilateral declaration of statehood.
- The Doctrine of Necessity for the state of emergency
- In defence of Defence Secretary Dr. Gotabaya Rajapaksa's statement that the state of Emergency was a matter for Sri Lanka to decide depending on the current situation whilst recovering from the tidal waves of the victory at war.
Suggested Web Resources
- Doctrine | Define Doctrine at Dictionary.com
- a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine. 2.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Christian Doctrine
- The word katechesis means instruction by word of mouth, especially by questioning and answering.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnkvd intelligence activities
sergeant types of sergeant
baldurs gate ii
transportation in pakistan