Documentary Film Romanticism
A selection of articles related to documentary film romanticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Documentary Film Romanticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Documentary Film Romanticism.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Documentary Film Romanticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Documentary Film Romanticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- FilmRise Acquires Home Media Rights To Eight Films Including Sundance Docu
- FilmRise has acquired the exclusive home media rights to eight films from Gravitas Ventures including Sundance docu Jim: The James Foley Story, Addicted to Fresno, 4th Man Out, Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong and Froning: The Fittest Man in History.
- The Other Issue 'Making A Murderer' Raised That Was Overlooked By Everybody
- The hit documentary series Making a Murderer raised myriad concerns about the American criminal justice system, but one went largely unnoticed — how Steven Avery's then-fiancee, Jodi Stachowski, had been impacted by the investigation. ...
- The top 25 TV shows that gave film a run for its money
- The top 25 TV shows that gave film a run for its money. I'm not going to debate whether TV or film is the better ... entire membership of Focus on the Family the vapors.
- Kraftwerk's Karl Bartos on the Difficulties of Looking Back on Music
- Little by little Kraftwerk set about reconstructing a new kind of musical Germanness – taking bits from 19th century romanticism, the electroacoustic experiments of Karlheinz Stockhausen, folk music, Volkswagen cars, and the German language.
- 'He was a sexual outlaw': my love affair with Robert Mapplethorpe
- It is a victory that he is being celebrated this year in two major exhibitions in the US, and in the documentary Mapplethorpe: Look at the Pictures, out next month. Derrick Cross, 1983. Facebook Twitter Pinterest.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.