A selection of articles related to dodecahedron.
Original articles from our library related to the Dodecahedron. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dodecahedron.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Dodecahedron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dodecahedron books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dodecahedron Globe - NGDC - NOAA
- m|nute. A Fold up. World Elevations in shaded relief a ghts.
- What is a Dodecahedron
- dodecahedral language, then the double helix is a sequence of dodecahedrons.
- Net for the dodecahedron
- for the dodecahedron. Downloaded from http://mathworld.wolfram .
Suggested News Resources
- The Miracoco Caverns
- The luminariums are made from recyclable PVC and, using multi-color lights, the 1000sq.m (10760sq.
- The Power of Twenty
- The dodecahedron, all twenty vertices of it! (courtesy wikipedia.org) The significance of the number twenty crosses centuries, borders, cultures and disciplines.
- The Scoop on Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman
- GD: Pondering the Hameroff Penrose theory, Luminet's “Dodecahedron” shape and “dark flow” pulling galaxies will surely cause many viewers to want to do more research and reading on these complex scientific questions.
- Tetrapaks can teach too!
- Plato talked about five solid shapes — tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, icosahedron and dodecahedron. Because of their innate symmetries these shapes seemed to be nature's favourite. You could make beautiful models of these solids using tetrapaks.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jul 19, 2011 A site that deals with the topic of Sacred Geometry. Here you'll find polyhedra, mysticism, and more...
- Paper Model of a Dodecahedron
- A dodecahedron is a platonic solid. Virtual Dodecahedron (VRML-viewer is needed) previous paper model next paper model Home Instructions.
- Spinning Dodecahedron
- Dodecahedron Facts. Notice these interesting things: It has 12 Faces. Each face has 5 edges, and is actually a pentagon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseasy posture
mordheim mordheims background
wilhelm wundt wundts life and works