- Royal routes through Chiang Mai
- The second route is Chom Thong-Inthanon-Mae Chaem (west side of the city). The stops include the Royal Agricultural Station Inthanon, Doi Inthanon National Park, the two famous stupas of Phra Mahathat Naphamethanidon and Phra Mahathat Napha ...
- Three Day Trips from Chiang Mai, Thailand
- At 8,527 feet, Doi Inthanon is the highest mountain in Thailand and an easy day trip from Chiang Mai. Tree-lined slopes ease into the horizon, as their peaks mingle with wispy-white clouds beneath a pure, blue sky.
- The Adventurous Cheap$kate: Going Thai
- Our hostel hosts recommended a sunrise climb to Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in mountains Thailand ($10 entrance fee per person). To make it up the mountain in time to see the sunrise, we were hauled away in the back of a pickup truck at 3 a.m.
Doi Inthanon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doi Inthanon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Doi Inthanon Topics
Related searchespan tadeusz
korykian or corycian cave
the fast show caroline aherne
ali jawdat al-aiyubi
history of neuroimaging