- Dolerite definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- THE FERRAR DOLERITE: AN ANTARCTIC ANALOG FOR
- Introduction: The Ferrar Dolerite is one of the Tasmanian and Victoria dolerites) and South Africa.
- No. 7 : Dolerite
- No. 7 : Dolerite ............................ 08|09.
- Loncor Reports Further High Grade Drilling Results for Its Makapela Prospect
- Exploration at Makapela is focusing on a quartz vein system within a sequence of basalts, thin units of banded iron formation, and dolerite sills.
- UXA Resources commences highly anticipated drilling in world class Pine Creek
- Existing magnetic and EM signatures suggest the presence of structures and dolerite intrusions which are known to be associated with uranium mineralisation in the area.
- Drilling at Mpumalanga iron-ore project highlights potential for direct
- Four of the holes intersected banded iron formation and the other three cut an unmineralised dolerite dyke and were stopped at shallow depths.
- -Iron Ore Holdings Ltd - Iron Valley Project, Results of Pre-Feasibility Study
- Results of Study A northeast/southwest striking dolerite dyke towards the north end of the proposed mine pit appears to separate the regional water table.
- Diabase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Diabase or dolerite is a mafic, holocrystalline, subvolcanic rock equivalent to volcanic basalt or plutonic gabbro.
- Dolerite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Origin of DOLERITE. French dolérite, from Greek doleros deceitful, from dolos deceit; from its being easily mistaken for diorite.
- dolerite - definition of dolerite by the Free Online Dictionary
- [French dolérite, from Greek doleros, deceitful (from its easily being mistaken for diorite), from dolos, trick; see del-2 in Indo-European roots.
- dolerite: Definition from Answers.com
- dolerite ( ) n. Chiefly British A dark, fine-grained igneous rock; diabase. [French dolérite , from Greek doleros , deceitful (from its easily being.
Dolerite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dolerite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdon juan early don juan literature
blueprint film soundtrack
kisuke urahara history
christian cross forms of the cross
holidays in canada statutory holidays