Dolgeville New York History
A selection of articles related to dolgeville new york history.
Original articles from our library related to the Dolgeville New York History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dolgeville New York History.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Dolgeville New York History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dolgeville New York History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- State wrestling notebook: Tanner leads Adirondack to team title
- Heavyweight Andrew Tanner made sure Adirondack Central's most decorated wrestling season in school history ended on a high note Saturday night. Tanner, an unseeded junior who qualified for his first New York State Public High School Athletic ...
- At World Series time, in Dolgeville: Baseball history has turned on bats made
- Or the three home runs from Reggie Jackson in Game Six of the 1977 World Series, an ultimate moment for the New York Yankee known as "Mr. October." Those blasts all came from bats made by Adirondack, a Dolgeville company purchased in the 1970s by ...
- Piece of history goes up in flames
- Dolgeville, which many pass daily on the Thruway driving between Utica and Albany, originally was called Brockett's Bridge. Alfred Dolge, who had come from Germany with only 25 cents in his pocket, moved in 1874 from New York City to the village, where ...
- Dolgeville Central Schools on lockout due to parent's comments
- DOLGEVILLE, N.Y. (WKTV) - Dolgeville Central Schools is currently on a lockout.
- Joint Fire District Proposal in Herkimer County
- "The Town of Manheim and the Village of Dolgeville have been working on it for over a year or so. We were just working on the fact that a joint fire district would prove to be better," said Dolgeville Mayor Bruce T. Lyon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dolgeville New York History Topics
Related searchesenvironmental scanning
chebyshevs inequality proof
the poseidon adventure plot summary
chronic wound ischemia