A selection of articles related to dolphin taxonomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Dolphin Taxonomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dolphin Taxonomy.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Dolphin Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dolphin Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TAXONOMIC STATUS OF THE NOMINAL DOLPHIN SPECIES
- two species, a short-beaked (Delphinus delphis) and a long-beaked (D. capensis ) species.
- Phylogeography and alpha taxonomy of the common dolphin
- common dolphin; convergence; evolution; microsatellites;. mtDNA; phylogeography; population genetic. Abstract.
- Indus River dolphins in Pakistan
- Despite their relatively high profile as endangered dolphins very little is known about these animals and there is confusion and uncertainty about their taxonomy.
- Multi-gene evidence for a new bottlenose dolphin species in
- clymene) and common dolphins Delphinus spp. than to the common bottlenose dolphin T. truncatus.
- AMMPA Standardized Information: Bottlenose Dolphin
- Mar 15, 2011 truncatus) and the Black Sea bottlenose dolphin (T. t. ponticus) (Committee on.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bottlenose dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  Taxonomy.
- Are dolphins considered whales? - ask Dr. Galapagos
- Are dolphins whales?
- About Bottlenose Dolphins: Distribution and Taxonomy - National
- Distribution and Taxonomy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dolphin Taxonomy Topics
Related searchesliterature prose fiction