A selection of articles related to dolphins.
Original articles from our library related to the Dolphins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dolphins.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- "See things as you would have them instead of as they are." Robert Collier "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." Pamela Vaull Starr Visualizing is using your imagination to create a...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Dolphins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dolphins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dolphins TG
- that dolphins share our company simply for diversity? Some species can The large format film, DOLPHINS, is appropriate for all intermediate grades (4-8).
- The Atlantic bottlenose dolphins,. Tursiops truncates, living at the. National Aquarium in Baltimore are just one of approximately 70 species of dolphin.
- BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN
- The bottlenose dolphin is perhaps one of the most well known cetaceans, because of its vertebrae are not fused together as in the other oceanic dolphins .
- Island of the Blue Dolphins
- Dolphins by Scott O'Dell. T H E. G L E N C O E.
Suggested News Resources
- Late Bucs touchdown drive beats Dolphins 17-13
- By FRED GOODALL AP Sports Writer Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Earnest Graham (34) celebrates after getting past Miami Dolphins linebacker Cameron Wake (91) for a second quarter touchdown during a preseason NFL football game, Saturday, Aug.
- Pre-Season Week 3 Miami Dolphins LIVE Chat
- Dolphins Stadium seats are cheap with us, so get your Miami Dolphins tickets here. We also have Florida Marlins and Miami Heat tickets, so sports are covered year round.
- Revis to Miami CBs: You're not the best
- By Rich Cimini Well, we already have a storyline for the first Jets-Dolphins game, a Monday night game (Oct. 17) on ESPN: The cornerbacks are chirping.
- Miami Dolphins' Bush is glitz that works
- DAVIE — This came after a two-hour Dolphins practice Wednesday in another late-August sun. Reggie Bush, still sweating, stayed on the field, the only player to do so. The other Dolphins moved from the heat to the locker room.
- Documentary/FactualCCM1 hr 26 mins
- The Cove begins in Taiji, Japan, where former dolphin trainer Ric O'Barry has come to set things right after a long search for redemption.
Suggested Web Resources
- Official Website of the Miami Dolphins
- Official team site with AFC East game schedule, roster, NFL news, player statistics, ticket information, cheerleaders, plus team history.
- Dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dolphins are marine mammals that are closely related to whales and porpoises. There are almost forty species of dolphin in 17 genera.
- Dolphin Facts - Defenders of Wildlife
- Get the facts on dolphin.
- All dolphins are toothed whales belonging to the sub-order, odontocetes, of the order cetacea (see section on humpback whales for more information).
- Bottlenose Dolphin Facts and Pictures -- National Geographic Kids
- Kids' feature about bottlenose dolphins, with photographs, video, sound, fun facts , and email postcard. Links to other animals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamusing ourselves to death summary
geography of taiwan natural resources
tom waits lawsuits
hakke rokujyon sh
istanbul pogrom witnesses