A selection of articles related to dome mathematics.
Original articles from our library related to the Dome Mathematics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dome Mathematics.
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
Dome Mathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dome Mathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Geodesic Domes
- The geodesic dome was invented by R.
- The Muqarnas Dome of the Hall of the Two Sisters in the Alhambra
- 102. Mathematics and Culture V. Fig.
- Dome Home
- Lessons from the Salvadori Classrooms • Dome Home • Home / Math / Go Beyond http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/mathematics/dome/dome.
- COMMON GROUND
- Larry Dome, Mathematics. Dave Edgeworth, Science. Monique Frasier, English.
- Mathematical Elements in Historic and Contemporary Architecture
- The circle is used to represent perfection, the dome of the heavens.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dome (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mathematics, a dome is a closed geometrical surface which can be obtained by sectioning off a portion of a sphere with an intersecting plane.
- Construct a Dome
- If you want to build a dome of a different size, follow this link - DOME MATH.
- Geodesic Dome -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- Aug 29, 2011 New York: Dover, pp. 145-149, 1999. Pappas, T.
- Chapter 9: Mathematics -- Build a homemade geodesic dome
- Some years ago I built a geodesic dome out of ½ inch galvanized steel electrical conduit, to serve as an aviary for chickens and small parrots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.