Dome Of The Rock
A selection of articles related to dome of the rock.
Original articles from our library related to the Dome Of The Rock. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dome Of The Rock.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Dome Of The Rock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dome Of The Rock books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Inscriptions from the Dome of the Rock
- Translation of the Inscriptions at the Dome of the Rock (Jerusalem). On the Outer Face of the Octagonal Arcade.
- Expropriation Legacies
- notes in the Dome of the Rock inscriptions. (p. 117).
- The Rock: Jerusalem's Sacred Space
- Dome of the Rock, today the most prominent feature of any Jerusalem cityscape. influenced Makiya's understanding of the building of the Dome of the Rock.
Suggested News Resources
- Michael , Milwaukee WI
- Interesting article, but I am afraid you have greatly misrepresented the dispute/conflict surrounding the Dome of the Rock. Mosque is certainly holy and sacred to Muslims, but Jews attach no significance to it and allow Muslims to freely worship there.
- Erasing Jews from Jerusalem
- One exception was the Umayyad dynasty (661-750 CE), under whose rule was built "Islam's first grand structure, the Dome of the Rock, right on the spot of the Jewish Temple.
- A life of civil rights activism leads resident to Middle East peacekeeping
- The Golden Dome of the Rock, located on Temple Mount, is one of the holiest sites in the world for Jews, Christians and Muslims. Jews believe it is the spiritual junction of heaven and earth.
- High School Junior, Baseball Athlete Returns from Israel
- By Thomas James Campbell touching the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem which is an extremely holy site for all of the Muslim world. It supposedly is the place where Muhommad, their last prophet, ascended on a winged chariot into heaven.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Dome of the Rock (Arabic: مسجد قبة الصخرة, translit.: Masjid Qubbat As- Sakhrah, Hebrew: כיפת הסלע, translit.
- Dome of the Rock - Jerusalem
- Jan 13, 2010 Dome of the Rock: History, description, photos and visitor information for Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Dome of the Rock (BiblePlaces.com)
- Built atop the earlier location of the Temple, the Dome of the Rock was erected by the Muslim ruler Abd el-Malik in 688-691.
- Places of Peace and Power - Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, sacred to Jews, Christians, Islam, site of Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus, Western Wall, Dome of the Rock, Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dome Of The Rock Topics
Related searchesindividual practice association
peoria illinois famous events
orthogonal matrix properties
law of cooling
list of rt television programming p