A selection of articles related to domestic animals.
Original articles from our library related to the Domestic Animals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Domestic Animals.
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Domestic Animals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Domestic Animals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hillsborough issues rabies alert due to domestic animal that tested positive
- Rabies exists in the wild, so unvaccinated domestic animals are therefore at risk of infection. While you should always avoid letting your pets come into contact with any variety of wild animals, sometimes it may be out of your control.
- Butler County owner still looking for Pig Farm's escapees
- A New Year's Eve act of sabotage at his farm resulted in the escape of hundreds of valuable livestock. “I could lose my business,” he said. “This farm, these animals — this is all I know.
- Pet Talk: Exotic, Domesticated, and Wild Pets
- According to Dr. Alice Blue-McLendon, clinical assistant professor at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, a wild or exotic animal is anything that is not one of seven domesticated species: dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cows, ...
- Is Famous Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson Trolling Us With His Statement On
- Hill refers to the fact that domestic cats have barbed penises, which are thought to stimulate ovulation in the female. Male bedbugs pierce ... Staff at Wired compiled a helpful pictorial list of animals for whom sex is far from pleasant.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Domestic Animals Topics
staff sergeant british army
building automation topology
inner peace movement