A selection of articles related to domovoi.
Original articles from our library related to the Domovoi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Domovoi.
- (Weaver or Spinner) Goddess of home and hearth, perhaps sovereign over the Domovoi, a patroness of fertility and midwivery, and one of the eight primary Slavonic deities. She was the wife of Perun, and was represented as a woman with a large head, long arms...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Domovoi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Domovoi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Persistant Solution
- Lexotika ox, uppfödare: Stuteri Domovoi MS Visions Reward, uppfödare: Stuteri Domovoi.
- Teremok in Talashkino, Smolensk region, the former estate of
- [With sec- tions on the domovoi and other place-spirits.
- Ghost of a Chance
- “On my way.
- C e r t i f i c a t e o f P e d i g r e e
- BRASSTAX BRAEMON'S DOMOVOI UD. CH. CH.
- SLAV 148 Introduction to Slavic Folklore
- Domovoi. • Rusalka. Characters of Wondertales.
Suggested News Resources
- Creative highs at wearable arts
- Performance: Bubonic Domovoi by Amy Atkins, Awatapu. Model: Amy Atkins. Bayeux Breakout by Kate Shearer and Lauren Harrigan FAHS.
Suggested Web Resources
- Domovoi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A domovoi or domovoy (Russian: домово́й; literally, "he of the house") is a house spirit in Slavic folklore.
- Mar 3, 1997 In Russian folklore a domovoy is a household spirit, also called 'the grandfather' and 'the master'.
- Russian Folklore. Spirits. Domovoi (+video) | English Russia
- Jul 29, 2009 A domovoi (dom=a house) is a house spirit, a masculine one, usually rather short , old and very hairy.
- Domovoi | M.K. Hobson | Necrophilatelist
- A short story by M.K. Hobson, originally printed in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshigh fructose corn syrup
newfoundland first inhabitants
rh bing what does rh stand for
anagrams rules and variations