- St. Peter housing development planned
- ST. PETER — The layout of the lots, numbering about 160, in a city-developed workforce housing subdivision is ready to go. Council members in St.
- Domra, a Lost-and-Found Music Instrument of Ancient Russia
- Domra is a Russian folk music instrument with a rounded body and three or four strings played with a mediator. Domra is a prototype of the Russian balalaika. Records of domra can be found in ancient court chronicles and lubok pictures.
- St. Peter Area Veterans Memorial Association launches informational
- Association Board members include: Bob Lambert, Bob Sandeen, Dave Johnson, Eric Oleson, Greg Seitzer, Heather Tollefson, Jeff Domras, Jerry Pfeifer, Jim Weber, Keith Keogh, Lee Pell, Marty Davis, Pell Johnson, Ron Haugen and Windy Block.
- Fake: Obama Bans Balalaikas in the US till 2020
- Maxwell McCullough, executive director of the Balalaika and Domra Association of America (established in 1978), told StopFake: “There is no restriction whatsoever in the United States on owning, making, playing, or performing on balalaika and there has ...
- Long-time Adopt a Highway volunteers enjoy cleaning up
- St. Peter Lions Club members Bob Southworth, Jeff Domras, Rich Beran, Casey West and Dean Wahlund swoop in to clean a stretch of Highway 99 ditch between St. Peter and Nicollet.
Domras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Domras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconcert band terminology
us open golf qualification and prizes
inuit early history of the inuit