- Used as a courtesy title before the name of a woman in a Spanish-speaking area. [Spanish, from Latin domina, feminine of dominus, lord; see don1.
- A Data-Oriented (and Beyond) Network Architecture
- propose the Data-Oriented Network Architecture (DONA), which involves a .
- The Doula's Contribution to Modern Maternity - DONA International
- This paper presents the position of DONA on the desirability of the presence of a doula at childbirth, with references to the medical and social sciences literature.
- Dads and Doulas: Key Players on Mother's Labor Support Team
- DONA. (888)788-DONA. Doula@DONA.
- Lydia Dona
- Art Gallery of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, “Lydia Dona 1989-95: Survey,” traveling exhibition, catalogue.
- Doña Lina Cantero
- I known, Doña Lina, but at ten he does not realize the importance of school... And his language, Profesora, it is enough to embarrass the chinchorreros. I wish you would speak with him again.
- Pleasant Valley Historical Society names eight people Camarillo Don and Doña
- Richard Quinn/Special to the Star Dons Tom Blattel, from left, Eric Johansson and Brian FitzGerald talk to one another before the 47th annual Don and Doña barbecue at the Camarillo Ranch House.
- Farmers Gain Water Rights As Drought Still Remains
- LAS CRUCES, NM -- A state judge's ruling on water rights has left farmers in Dona Ana County with mixed feelings on the future.
- Bulacan solon calls for closure of illegal mining operation in DRT
- Joselito “Jonjon” Mendoza yesterday called for the permanent closure of an illegal mining operation in Doña Remedios Trinidad town which had been polluting the historic Biak na Bato River in the province.
- Dona Ana County Officials Investigate Overnight Homicide
- LAS CRUCES, NM -- Officials at the Dona Ana County Sheriff's Office said they are investigating an overnight homicide in Las Cruces. Officials said they were investigating a domestic-related homicide that happened early Saturday morning.
- DONA International – Welcome!
- DONA International is the oldest, largest and most respected doula association in the world.
- DONA International – Find a doula
- DONA International doulas can be found around the globe.
- Don (honorific) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Don, from Latin dominus, is an honorific in Spanish ([don]), Portuguese (Dom, [dõ ]), and Italian ([ˈdɔn]).
Dona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dona books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream analysis sister-in-law
shin megami tensei nocturne
list of historians by name
birthday paradox same birthday as you