A selection of articles related to donald barthelme.
Original articles from our library related to the Donald Barthelme. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donald Barthelme.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Donald Barthelme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donald Barthelme books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SCHOOL by DONALD BARTHELME Well, we had all these
- THE SCHOOL by DONALD BARTHELME.
- Faking the Artificial in Donald Barthelme's Paradise
- Faking the Artificial in Donald Barthelme's Paradise. Donald Barthelme's penultimate novel, Paradise, left his critics in a peculiar position.
- Donald Barthelme
- Gloucester City, NJ 08030 email@example.com www.betweenthecovers .
- POETRY IN DONALD BARTHELME'S GREAT DAYS
- POETRY IN DONALD BARTHELME'S GREAT DAYS. K. NARAYANA CHANDRAN.
- Snow White
- Snow White is Donald Barthelme's raunchy and hilarious reworking of the classic fairy tale. Eschewing the formalism of earlier genres of fiction,.
Suggested News Resources
- You are viewing the archive: “The Gambler 1974”
- After graduating from Harvard in 1966 I taught literature and writing in a radical new program at CCNY whose additional faculty included Joseph Heller, John Hawks, William Burroughs, Donald Barthelme, Adrienne Rich, Mark Mirsky and Israel Horovitz.
- The Enigma of Joseph Heller
- comes to us courtesy of Tracy Daugherty, whose biography of Heller, “Just One Catch,” arrives only two years after his well-regarded book about Donald Barthelme, “Hiding Man,” the better to coincide with the 50th anniversary of “Catch-22.
- Small talk: Javier Cercas
- Kafka influenced me a lot, and Conrad, and some postmodern writers like Donald Barthelme. Who would you like to be stuck in a lift with? JM Coetzee.
- Book review: Tracy Daugherty's biography of Joseph Heller, “Just One Catch
- Daugherty, the author of eight books of fiction as well as “Hiding Man,” a biography of the writer Donald Barthelme, combines a novelist's flair for character and narrative with astute critical analysis of Heller's work.
- Short takes
- It rings with echoes of Nabokov, Donald Barthelme, Tina Fey, Steve Martin (the last two should be no surprise, as Marx is a former writer for “Saturday Night Live'').
Suggested Web Resources
- Donald Barthelme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Donald Barthelme (April 7, 1931 – July 23, 1989) was an American author known for his playful, postmodernist style of short fiction.
- jessamyn.com : Donald Barthelme's barthelmismo
- Jun 4, 2011 Donald Barthelme is the father of postmodern fiction and funny as all hell.
- by Donald Barthelme. Well, we had all these children out planting trees, see, because we figured that ...
- Donald Barthelme
- Donald Barthelme was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, when he was two years old, his family moved to Houston, Texas.
- Donald Barthelme News - The New York Times
- News about Donald Barthelme. Commentary and archival information about Donald Barthelme from The New York Times.