A selection of articles related to donald barthelme.
Original articles from our library related to the Donald Barthelme. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donald Barthelme.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Donald Barthelme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donald Barthelme books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SCHOOL by DONALD BARTHELME Well, we had all these
- THE SCHOOL by DONALD BARTHELME.
- Faking the Artificial in Donald Barthelme's Paradise
- Faking the Artificial in Donald Barthelme's Paradise. Donald Barthelme's penultimate novel, Paradise, left his critics in a peculiar position.
- Donald Barthelme
- Gloucester City, NJ 08030 firstname.lastname@example.org www.betweenthecovers .
- POETRY IN DONALD BARTHELME'S GREAT DAYS
- POETRY IN DONALD BARTHELME'S GREAT DAYS. K. NARAYANA CHANDRAN.
- Snow White
- Snow White is Donald Barthelme's raunchy and hilarious reworking of the classic fairy tale. Eschewing the formalism of earlier genres of fiction,.
Suggested News Resources
- You are viewing the archive: “The Gambler 1974”
- After graduating from Harvard in 1966 I taught literature and writing in a radical new program at CCNY whose additional faculty included Joseph Heller, John Hawks, William Burroughs, Donald Barthelme, Adrienne Rich, Mark Mirsky and Israel Horovitz.
- The Enigma of Joseph Heller
- comes to us courtesy of Tracy Daugherty, whose biography of Heller, “Just One Catch,” arrives only two years after his well-regarded book about Donald Barthelme, “Hiding Man,” the better to coincide with the 50th anniversary of “Catch-22.
- Small talk: Javier Cercas
- Kafka influenced me a lot, and Conrad, and some postmodern writers like Donald Barthelme. Who would you like to be stuck in a lift with? JM Coetzee.
- Book review: Tracy Daugherty's biography of Joseph Heller, “Just One Catch
- Daugherty, the author of eight books of fiction as well as “Hiding Man,” a biography of the writer Donald Barthelme, combines a novelist's flair for character and narrative with astute critical analysis of Heller's work.
- Short takes
- It rings with echoes of Nabokov, Donald Barthelme, Tina Fey, Steve Martin (the last two should be no surprise, as Marx is a former writer for “Saturday Night Live'').
Suggested Web Resources
- Donald Barthelme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Donald Barthelme (April 7, 1931 – July 23, 1989) was an American author known for his playful, postmodernist style of short fiction.
- jessamyn.com : Donald Barthelme's barthelmismo
- Jun 4, 2011 Donald Barthelme is the father of postmodern fiction and funny as all hell.
- by Donald Barthelme. Well, we had all these children out planting trees, see, because we figured that ...
- Donald Barthelme
- Donald Barthelme was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, when he was two years old, his family moved to Houston, Texas.
- Donald Barthelme News - The New York Times
- News about Donald Barthelme. Commentary and archival information about Donald Barthelme from The New York Times.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.