A selection of articles related to donald barthelme.
Original articles from our library related to the Donald Barthelme. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donald Barthelme.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Donald Barthelme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donald Barthelme books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Read Author George Saunders' Take on Wilco's "One Sunday Morning"
- Maybe you've read George Saunders absurdist stories in The New Yorker—Saunders regularly contributes there carrying the post-modern torch passed off to him by the likes of Donald Barthelme and Leonard Michaels—or maybe you only vaguely recognize ...
- Oh So Clueable, Ain't He?
- N.B. Other clues for DONALD that do not have to do with Donald Trump deal with author Donald Barthelme, Donald Sutherland, Mickey Mouse's pal Donald Duck, and Donald Fagan of Steeley Dan, all of whom, I imagine, would in some world make ...
- Forty Stories by Donald Barthelme – serious frivolity
- I first came across Barthelme at university, as I am sure is the case with many others. Like most people, I didn't actually read him. His name was something to drop into conversation – a signifier of postmodern cool, a wink to the stalls.
- Watch Anthony Weiner Squirm In Trailer For 2016 New Directors/New Films Lineup
- Still, Weiner apparently tells the filmmakers, "I don't regret letting you follow me around. I wanted to be viewed as the full person I was.
- Chris Carter's The X-Files: A Defense of S10
- I wrote a separate column about the first, a typically oddball charmer from Darin Morgan — the Donald Barthelme of The X-Files, or maybe the Charlie Kaufman.
Donald Barthelme Topics
Related searchesi2p eepproxy
power physics mechanical power
lang lang childhood