A selection of articles related to donald rooum.
Original articles from our library related to the Donald Rooum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donald Rooum.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Donald Rooum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donald Rooum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME IN GREECE
- While he was being charged, Carter witnessed the notorious bent copper Harold Challenor fitting up fellow protester Donald Rooum. Rooum was a cartoonist for Peace News. Challenor told him: “You're fucking nicked, my beauty.
- Fireproof Cartoons
- I was asked to sort through a pile of Donald Rooum's Wildcat comics, including Anarchists against Bombs, which survived the fire in impressive numbers. I asked the manager, Andy Meinke, if he'd heard any news from the police. He said not.
- The New Left and the 1960s: 1956-66 : The Crystallisation of a Militant Left
- “The 'first' New Left was born in 1956, a conjuncture—not just a year—bounded on one side by the suppression of the Hungarian Revolution by Soviet tanks and on the other by the British and French invasion of the Suez Canal zone writes Phil Hearse.
- Root out corrupt officers, police told
- He met his match when attempting to plant drugs and a gun on Donald Rooum, who happened to be a member of the National Council for Civil Liberties. Rooum requested forensic tests be carried out on his clothes which found no evidence of possession.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Donald Rooum Topics
Related searchessausage rolls
childrens day turkey
dr francine penny patterson
glenn miller life and career
euphemism religious euphemisms