A selection of articles related to donna karan.
Original articles from our library related to the Donna Karan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donna Karan.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Donna Karan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donna Karan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- in the Choe factories producing garments for Donna Karan International, Inc.
- 1 HOT GOODS AND COLD CASH Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Vera
- Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Prada.
- “| rarely d F
- Wood, stone, Water, ﬂowers—. TA B L E S CA P E being surrounded by nature is always very grounding for rne,. D 0 N N A N says designer Donna Karan.
- PANELISTS TORY BURCH DONNA KARAN JUDY MCGRATH KIKI
- Jun 6, 2011 OFF THE SIDELINES. GETTING WOMEN OFF THE SIDELINES. THURSDAY, JUNE 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Hosiery making a comeback with return to polished, ladylike looks
- ( Donna Karan Hosiery / Associated Press ) - This product image courtesy of Donna Karan Hosiery shows tights by Donna Karan. Since the heyday of the 1980s, there's been a casual revolution, a revolt against covered-but-sheer legs.
- Bazaar image exclusive: Deborah Turbeville collaborates with Donna Karan
- The brilliant Wapping Project, which earlier this year brought us the Yohji Yamomoto: Making Waves installation, is making a fashionable reprise collaborating with Donna Karan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Donna Karan New York - Women's Designer Clothing & Fashion
- Shop the latest designer women's clothing at Donna Karan New York.
- Donna Karan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Donna Karan (born October 2, 1948) is an American fashion designer and the creator of the Donna Karan New York and DKNY clothing labels.
- Donna Karan | Shop for Donna Karan at ShopStyle
- Donna Karan women's fashion at ShopStyle. Shop popular stores to find Donna Karan women's fashion on sale - all in one place.
- Featured | Urbanzen Foundation
- Donna Karan & Nomad Two Worlds in Berlin · Donna Karan & Nomad Two Worlds in Berlin · Read more...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.