A selection of articles related to donna karan.
Original articles from our library related to the Donna Karan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donna Karan.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Donna Karan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donna Karan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hector Muelas Resigns From Donna Karan International
- Sign in using your Facebook or Twitter account, or simply type your comment below as a guest by entering your email and name. Your email address will not be shared. Please note that WWD reserves the right to remove profane, distasteful or otherwise ...
- Donna Karan Recalls Fashion's Most Legendary Night In 'Battle at Versailles'
- Oh, what we would give to have been at the Palace of Versailles on November 28, 1973. It was one of the most–if not THE most–legendary nights in fashion history: American designers (Oscar de la Renta, Halston, Bill Blass, Stephen Burrows, Anne Klein) ...
- Donna Karan's Urban Zen Label To Open In-Store Boutique At Bergdorf Goodman
- Bergdorf Goodman currently offers Karan's designs on the sixth floor of its iconic New York City department store, but her final resort collection is currently on the shelves.
- Relive the Magical Fashion Battle of Versailles
- And the fact that we were able to talk to Donna Karan and everyone else. Donna Karan's interview was a chess game to get. And we were spoiled by the level of access that IMG affords.
- How Instagram made Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss the new
- She was a Victoria's Secret Angel from 2013 - 2015 and has been in ads for the likes of Jean Paul Gaultier, Donna Karan, Nina Ricci, Chloe, Lacoste, Sportmax, Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, Elie Saab, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, Dior and Hermes to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.