A selection of articles related to donna.
Original articles from our library related to the Donna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Donna.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Donna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Donna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Donna Edwards takes lead in new poll on Senate race in Maryland
- Rep. Donna F. Edwards (D-Md.
- Edinburg traffic meeting Tuesday at Donna North High School
- The project, which would improve traffic flow from north Edinburg to Alamo and Donna, could impact some family land in the area. “People come in and are very emotional,” Fuentes said Friday. “It's tough.
- Donna Erickson: For St. Patrick's Day, make your own paper shamrocks
- For those of us who don't claim any Irish in our lineage, it's a stretch to dance a jig, much less remember to wear something green on St. Patrick's Day.
- Rotten Apples in Donna ISD
- In the parking lot of the McDonald's in Donna, he passed the bag to city employee Juan Adrian Guerrero, who delivered the $3,000 to Eloy Infante, a Donna Independent School District board member. A few weeks before, Infante had demanded $10,000 from ...
- Donna Parow
- Word has been received from Hudson, FL of the death of Donna Paron, formerly of Rensselaer Falls. Donna died Februray 27 at her home with her brother, Wayne and niece, Tina by her side. Survivors are: brother, Wayne and his wife Korliss, two nieces, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestheodicy examples of theodicy
fable some modern fabulists
constable new jersey
battle of medina ridge