Doom 64 Features
A selection of articles related to doom 64 features.
Original articles from our library related to the Doom 64 Features. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doom 64 Features.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Koshchei the Deathless
- A mythological figure, the ruler of a land variously described as "Thrice-Ten Kingdom, or the "Kingdom Beyond Blue Kingdoms". He is nearly immortal, having (as is so often the case) but one mortal weakness: a pin in his possession (and very...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Doom 64 Features is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doom 64 Features books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Title PJ64 PJ64 (D3D8 1.6, Azimer's Audio, N-Rage I/P) 007 - The
- Destruction Derby 64. Good. Diddy Kong Racing.
- Week 2: Game Theory // History & Origins // Industry Stats
- Doom 64 (Midway Games/Midway Games, 1997). Nintendo 64. Perfect Dark ( Rare/Nintendo, 2000).
- Otakuthon 2009 Convention Schedule (Tentative - Rev. 1c)_v3
- Super Smash Bros. Tournament. Doom 64.
- Camera Movement in First Person Games
- N64: 1) Perfect Dark. 2) Doom 64. 3) Quake 2/64.
Suggested Web Resources
- Doom 64 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Features. Key differences from the computer games in the series include: 32 exclusive new levels.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.