A selection of articles related to doris day.
Original articles from our library related to the Doris Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doris Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Doris Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doris Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A VISIT WITH DORIS DAY On the day of the telephone visit with
- Have you watched The Doris Day Show on DVD?
- Growing up, Doris Day's wholesome movies were a mainstay in my
- Growing up, Doris Day's wholesome movies were a mainstay in my house.
- "Before She Was a Virgin …": Doris Day and the Decline of Female
- Doris Day's complicated "dialogue" with her audiences varied over the decades, Sexless Sex Object, Non-comic Comedy Star: The Doris Day Rorschach Test.
- Ohioana Library: Profile of Rita Dove - Ohio Entertainer
- Doris DAY. 1924‒. HAMILTON COUNTY.
Suggested News Resources
- Jade Wright looks back at two songs from number one on this date in history
- by Jade Wright, Liverpool Echo WRITTEN by the Jay Livingston and Ray Evans songwriting team, this song was introduced in the Alfred Hitchcock film The Man Who Knew Too Much, starring Doris Day and James Stewart in the lead roles.
- A Sentimental Journey: The Story of Doris Day
- By Mark Fisher Sally Hughes plays the 1950s icon in the biographical tuner “A Sentimental Journey: The Story of Doris Day.” A Mill at Sonning production of a musical in one act by Adam Rolston directed by Alvin Rakoff.
- 'Romance On The High Seas' With Doris Day at New Britain Library
- The 1948 comedy-musical directed by Michael Curtiz is about a battling couple who hire secretly private detectives to spy on each other. The wife, as a ruse, hires a young woman (Day) to pose as her.
- Doris Day: sexy side of the girl next door
- As she releases a new album, aged 87, even Doris Day is baffled by her squeaky-clean image. By Neil McCormick There has been much excitement in some corners of The Daily Telegraph offices at the news that Doris Day is back. Well, not back exactly.
- 'Burning Down The House' In Hollywoodland
- BEVERLY HILLS—This week in Hollywoodland, news of Doris Day's musical comeback continued to thrill fans, and she's gaining a new generation that knew very little about the acting and singing legend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Doris Day - Legendary Actress and Singer
- Doris Day. 5 UK Release.
- Doris Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Doris Day (born Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff; April 3, 1924) is an American actress , singer and, since her retirement from show business, an animal rights activist.
- Doris Day - IMDb
- Doris Day, Actress: The Doris Day Show. Doris Day was born in Cincinnati to German Catholic parents in 1922.
- The Films of Doris Day - looking at the career of Hollywood actress
- "Delightful loving tribute to movie star and singer DORIS DAY, wholesome star of the fifties and sixties and skilled comedienne." - UK Plus.
- DorisDayTribute.com | Discovering Doris | Details of Doris Day's
- Tribute to American singer/actress Doris Day featuring news, biography, film & music information, mailing-list and more!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Doris Day Topics
Related searchesalternating group subgroups
atmosphere band ant anthony davis