A selection of articles related to doses.
Original articles from our library related to the Doses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doses.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Doses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Age interval vaccine dose table
- Recommended and Minimum Ages and Intervals Between Doses of Routinely Recommended Vaccines1,2. Recommended. Minimum.
- Radiation doses - assessment and recording
- advice on the need to assess radiation doses under the.
- HIGH-DOSE IRRADIATION: WHOLESOMENESS OF FOOD
- Wholesomeness of food irradiated with doses above 10 kGy: report of a Joint . to an overall average dose of 10 kGy1 presents no toxicological hazard.
- Hepatitis A & B Vaccines: Be sure your patient gets the correct dose
- Vaccine. Age group. Dose Volume # Doses Schedule / Dosing interval.
Suggested News Resources
- Back-to-school? Vaccines for tweens, teens on the list
- "We're talking about millions of doses of vaccines, and only a few case reports of these rare events," Johnston says.
- FDA recommends lowering Celexa's maximum daily dose
- The FDA says anything more can cause abnormal heart rhythms, and studies show there is no therapeutic benefit with doses higher than 40mg. The recommendation includes generic versions of the drug. Celexa, is made by Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Mason Co. Health Department continues to offer vaccines
- Currently, vaccinations required for school include the Dtap (four doses, one after fourth birthday); Polio (three doses, one after fourth birthday); MMR (measles, mumps, rubella — two doses); and Varicella (chicken-pox — two doses).
- Dey phases out single-dose EpiPen
- Generic drug maker Mylan Inc. will stop selling a single-dose treatment for severe allergic reactions to keep with national guidelines that recommend having a double dose immediately available.
- Comparing radiation doses
- Thinking forwards, we don't care about the integrated dose from the start, if we're worrying about what will be uninhabitable in the future.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dose | Define Dose at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Don't just call it a second marriage.
- dose - WordWeb
- Noun: dose dows. A measured portion of medicine Verb: dose dows. Treat with an agent; add (an Derived forms: dosed, doses, dosing.
- I-Doser.com: Digital Doses
- I-Doser offers Binaural Brainwave Doses that simulate a specific mood or experience though the use of specialized audio.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswallpaper history
piano concerto form
aphasia types of aphasia