- Definition of the term Dothiepin Hydrochloride: A tricyclic antidepressant with some tranquilizing action.
- contains the active ingredient dothiepin hydrochloride. CONSUMER MEDICINE INFORMATION. What is in this leaflet.
- CONSUMER MEDICINE INFORMATION
- capsule contains 25 mg dothiepin (dosulepin) hydrochloride. DOPRESS 75 Uses. Actions.
- Kinetic spectrophotometric methods for the determination of dothiepin
- the determination of dothiepin hydrochloride are described.
- Dosulepin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dosulepin (INN), formerly known as dothiepin (BAN), is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA).
- Dothiepin hydrochloride: treatment efficacy and safety.
- Dothiepin hydrochloride: treatment efficacy and safety. Zusky P, Manschreck TC, Blanchard C, Rosenbaum J, Elliot C, Lou P.
- PROTHIADEN 25 mg : Capsules; PROTHIADEN 75 mg: Tablets
- 25 mg Capsule: Each gelatin capsule contains 25 mg Dothiepin hydrochloride. 75 mg Tablet: Each sugar-coated tablet contains 75 mg Dothiepin hydrochloride.
- Dothep - Dothiepin hydrochloride - Medical Drug
- Jul 22, 2003 Generic Name: Dothiepin hydrochloride. Product Name: Dothep.
Dothiepin Hydrochloride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dothiepin Hydrochloride books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dothiepin Hydrochloride Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation waves
rajput rana ratan singhgorabadal
list of knights templar spain
removal of the phlegm
banja luka tourism