- crimestop - Orwell's definition: "The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct , An excellent example of doublethink in modern society is the war on drugs.
- 1. The Foundational Questions Institute | February 29, 2008. DoubleThink.
- 'Doublethink': The prevalence and function of contradiction in
- Jul 9, 2004 tion or 'doublethink' within this particular organizational setting. strate doublethink and, with one partial exception, they appear oblivious to it.
- van Oort - Doubt, Compromise, and Doublethink
- Oct 21, 2009 Doubt, Compromise, and Doublethink: Transcendence in a. Secular Age. Richard van Oort.
- Double think — a reply
- Double think — a reply. Maurice King & Char/es E///"oft. Can we afford to ignore entrapment?
- Proof of Republican 'doublethink'
- Doublethink is looking at the truth and seeing just a reflection of one's desired self.
- Santorum and Obama: Two Peas in a Pod?
- This event featured more doublethink (if not hypocrisy) than any other in recent history.
- UK UFO Files Show High Level Officials Were Concerned
- But this was Orwellian doublethink.
- New Allies In The Theist/Atheist Debate
- Or does this constitute 'Doublethink' (via Orwell). Eagleman's position is queer and illogical. dschiff: Thanks, Steven.
- Newspeak Dictionary
- An excellent example of doublethink in modern society is the war on drugs.
- 22. Doublethink
- Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
- Doublethink - AFF Doublethink Online »
- DoubleThink Feature Image.
- doublethink - News
- Starting today you will be able to download a BRAND NEW doublethink song every day up until our show at Toad's Place next week (check the Shows page).
Doublethink is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doublethink books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hindu sacred elements
kare kano reiji arima
maynard james keenan bill hicks
graph theory covering problems