A selection of articles related to doubt.
Original articles from our library related to the Doubt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doubt.
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Doubt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doubt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Arsene Wenger, Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Futures Reportedly in Doubt
- The futures of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and star players Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez are reportedly under threat because of the increasing protests from frustrated Gunners fans. That's according to Sami Mokbel of the Daily Mail, who reported the ...
- Brazil protests put Rousseff's future in doubt
- Hundreds of thousands of Brazilians flooded the streets on Sunday in the biggest ever protests calling for President Dilma Rousseff's removal, reflecting rising popular anger that could encourage Congress to impeach the leftist leader.
- Cyprus and Spain cast doubt on EU-Turkey migrant deal
- Two days before the start of the next summit, the lines on which EU leaders will agree to make a deal with Turkey on a plan to stop migration are still unclear, amid doubt and opposition from several member states.
- Man v. Machine: Google's AlphaGo leaves little doubt as to better Go player in
- As a result of AlphaGo's performance, the AI program from Google's DeepMind team was given an honorary Go ranking.(Credit: Google DeepMind via @thegoblognet). Maybe Lee Sedol can take comfort in the fact that machines still can't feel sad.
- LSU LB Deion Jones leaves little doubt about speed at pro day
- But even so, Jones left little doubt about his speed. Jones, ranked the draft's No. 48 prospect by NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah, also notched a 7.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.