A selection of articles related to dough.
Original articles from our library related to the Dough. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dough.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you, 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Dough is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dough books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dough Creatures
- 6. Activity 3. You'll Need (per small group): ◆ conductive and insulating dough ( See Smart Start for directions.
- Pie Dough 101
- dough. Here are some surprising tips on making easy-to-roll-out dough and fitting it A food processor is the quickest and best tool for making a pie dough.
- Dough it Yourself - Morton Salt
- If you're an old hand at dough art, this handbook will provide you with hundreds of To make the dough, combine flour and salt in a large flat-bottomed bowl.
- Baker's Dough
- children's toys for interesting baker's dough tools. CAUTION: Always supervise chil- dren working with sharp or pointed objects.
Suggested News Resources
- Ralcorp Brings In the Dough
- The company also announced its intentions to buy Sara Lee's (NYSE: SLE ) refrigerated dough business in a $545 million deal. Revenue for the quarter increased to $1.17 billion, up 22% on a year-on-year basis.
- Baker loses dough in price war
- Good enough to eat: But sales of Goodman Fielder products are stale.
- Teens Charged with Passing Phony Money
- Amherst Police believe the phoney dough was being printed on one of the teen's home computer starting in June. Merchant reports started coming into police in July. In one instance, a small amount of money was passed to buy food at a local lawn fete.
- New York Nightclubs Raking In The Dough
- A website called Bundle poured through data of consumer spending at nightclubs nationwide and came up with a list of "the Most Expensive Nightclubs in America" by determining the average amount of each customer's tab.
- Lack of rain stressing SD crops and pastures
- Eighty-seven percent of corn is at or beyond the dough stage, with 26 percent in the dent stage. That's well behind the 5-year average of 39 percent. Small grain harvesting is nearly complete with the exception of barley.
Suggested Web Resources
- DOUGH Pizzeria Napoletana Pizza | Pizzeria | Resturant Pizzeria
- Dough Pizzeria, an Authentic Neapolitan style pizza restaurant, creates delectable, delicious Italian dishes San Antonio, Texas and Dallas Texas.
- Dough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dough is a paste made out of any cereals (grains) or leguminous crops by mixing flour with a small amount of water and/or other liquid.
- Dough - Bedford Stuyvesant - Brooklyn, NY
- 208 Reviews of Dough "Dough was like the doughiest donut I always wished to have but never did...
- Urban Dictionary: dough
- See doe. Did you get some dough? Cash, money.
- Dough - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a mixture that consists essentially of flour or meal and a liquid (as milk or water) and is stiff enough to knead or roll. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.