Down From The Mountain
A selection of articles related to down from the mountain.
Original articles from our library related to the Down From The Mountain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Down From The Mountain.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Down From The Mountain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Down From The Mountain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cannon Mountain tram cars get stuck forcing people to climb down 40ft
- Dozens of people have been rescued after two trams got stuck 40ft up over a mountain in New Hampshire. The cable cars suddenly came to a halt with 48 people on board after a brake failure, with an eight-month-old baby among those trapped in the ...
- Hiker finds ancient pot in area mountains
- The rocks removed from the opening to a small cave in the Cargo Muchacho Mountains northwest of Yuma, a pot thought to be hundreds of years old sits inside. Yuma's Steve Embry discovered the pot while on a hike in the mountains 10 years ago.
- Aztecs falter down the stretch, lose 68-63 in MWC Tournament Final
- San Diego State's NCAA tournament hopes took a serious hit Saturday after losing 68-63 to Fresno State in the Mountain West Tournament final. Without the automatic tournament bid, the Aztecs have a long 24 hours until the NCAA tournament field is ...
- Weird winter weather makes for lousy ski season
- Elk Mountain Ski Resort in Union Dale opened 30 days late, and as temperatures last week climbed into the 70s, its general manager predicted he'd soon have to start shutting down trails.
- West Liberty avenges loss to Mountain Lions
- West Liberty shot 34 percent in its most recent loss to Concord, which had won two of the three previous meetings. But this time the Toppers came out hot as Zac Grossenbacher, Dennis Jr. and Brady Arnold knocked down 3-pointers early.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.