A selection of articles related to dowsing sydney.
Original articles from our library related to the Dowsing Sydney. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dowsing Sydney.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Divining Rods
- Divining Rods, also know as Dowsing Rods, have been used since ancient times by water witchers, shamans, and wise-ones. Although the information obtained while using these tools seems to come from an obscure and esoteric source, in reality they simply measure...
Divination >> Divining Rods
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Dowsing Sydney is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dowsing Sydney books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Australia guts government climate research
- Staff at Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) received an unpleasant e-mail when they came to work Thursday morning, one that outlined some specifics of long-awaited restructuring plans. The gist of the ...
- Selling the farm
- Straddling the river plains of the state of South Australia, and reputed to be the world's biggest cattle ranch by area, Anna Creek belongs to an empire of ten stations that Sidney Kidman, the “cattle king”, started in 1899 (see map).
- CSIRO staff ponder industrial action over climate shake-up
- John Ross. Higher Education reporter. Sydney.
- Dowsing in Nova Scotia: Some say a stick can find water
- Ron White was drilling a well for a new house in Fraserville, Cumberland County. “I went down 750 feet and didn't get enough water to fill a cup,” said White, owner of Ron White Well Drilling in Amherst, on Thursday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dowsing Sydney Topics