A selection of articles related to doxepin indications.
Original articles from our library related to the Doxepin Indications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doxepin Indications.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Doxepin Indications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doxepin Indications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Antidepressants in Pain Management
- Antidepressants were originally developed with the intention of improving symptoms of depression, but some of these medications have been recognized for their ability to relieve chronic pain.
- Differentiating Insomnia and Depression in Chronic Pain Therapy
- Doxepin in the treatment of primary insomnia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind, polysomnographic study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2001;62(6):453-463.
- Atopic Dermatitis in Horses
- Antihistamines—including hydroxyzine pamoate, cetirizine, or doxepin (a tricyclic anti-depressant with antihistaminic effects)—can be quite effective.
- Fibromyalgia - from Natural Standard
- Genetic factors: There is some indication that genetic factors may be involved in the development of fibromyalgia.
- Dr. Dustin Ballard's Medically Clear: Common drugs may lead to early dementia
- Anticholinergics have quite a few medical indications, including in the treatment of depression, vertigo, overactive bladder, prostate enlargement and seasonal allergies (please note that Benadryl is an anticholinergic). ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.