A selection of articles related to doxepin pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Doxepin Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Doxepin Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Doxepin Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doxepin Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Do SSRI Antidepressants Increase The Risk of Extrapyramidal Side Effects In
- SSRIs' pharmacological effect results from inhibition of the presynaptic serotonin transporter at the terminal ends of neurons, thereby increasing the concentration of serotonin. It is theorized that serotonin may ...
- Antidepressants in Pain Management
- Antidepressants were originally developed with the intention of improving symptoms of depression, but some of these medications have been recognized for their ability to relieve chronic pain.
- Why Are Benzodiazepines and Z-Drugs Still Prescribed Indefinitely For Insomnia?
- The observation that sleep disturbances are core features of depression highlights the importance of identifying a pharmacological strategy for patients with a concurrent sleep disorder and psychiatric illness.
- Engineering therapeutic antibodies targeting G-protein–coupled receptors
- Structure of the human histamine H1 receptor complex with doxepin. Nature 2011; 475: 65–70. | Article | PubMed | ISI | CAS |; O'Malley MA, Mancini JD, Young CL, McCusker EC, Raden D, Robinson AS.
- Differentiating Insomnia and Depression in Chronic Pain Therapy
- Doxepin in the treatment of primary insomnia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind, polysomnographic study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2001;62(6):453-463.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.