- Liturgical Orientalism
- Eastern liturgies are “radically Trinitarian,” exemplified in prayer: ” eastern prayer is explicitly and consciously trinitarian in ways that western liturgical prayer is not.
- From the EW Archives: Inside David Bowie and Moby's out-of-this-world 2002 tour
- He's still basking in the afterglow of 1999's Play, a collection of digital doxologies and electrified sharecropper laments that slipped through the matrix and sold 10 million copies worldwide.
- Prodigal children: Returning to covenant from the spiritual playground
- Religion “is a way of being spiritual that has rules and guidelines, doxologies and expectations.
- The Biblical Foundations for Liturgical Worship
- In the Old Testament, God gave the nation of Israel a calendar in which they celebrated God's various acts of redemption on different days: Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles, etc. God prescribed specific ceremonies wherein the Jews worshipped God.
Doxologies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Doxologies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.