Dr Kanatjan Alibekov
- Why The US Is Building A High-Tech Bubonic Plague Lab In Kazakhstan
- In 1992, Dr. Kanatjan Alibekov, a biologist from the Soviet Union, boarded a flight in Almaty, then Kazakhstan's capital, for New York. When Dr.
- This Is Where Russia Stores Its Stash of Smallpox
- Novosibirsk winter Aside from the concrete block buildings tessellating out into forever, Novosibirsk is actually more like Minneapolis than many Americans realize. Photo by Valery Titievsky/AFP/Getty Images. On July 1, a researcher cleaning out a cold ...
- Bird Flu: H7N9 Infection Risk Mapped
- A map of avian influenza (H7N9) risk is now available. The map is comprised of bird migration patterns, and adding in estimations of poultry production and consumption, which are used to infer future risk and to advise on ways to prevent infection.
- The Tragic 1979 Russian Bioweapons Leak in Sverdlovsk
- It remained unknown exactly how the accident occurred, but a Frontline interview with Dr.
- Parents Declare Biological War On Own Children With Mail-Order Chicken Pox
- No self respecting graduate of the Dr. Kanatjan Alibekov School of Hijinks could go without mentioning the possible revenge implications of this pathogen-by-mail business model.
Dr Kanatjan Alibekov is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dr Kanatjan Alibekov books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.