Dr Nada Haffadh
- Bahrain king reshuffles cabinet
- Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa was reappointed as Prime Minister and Crown Prince Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa as First Deputy Prime Minister. The four deputy prime ministers, Shaikh Mohammad Bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, Shaikh Ali Bbin Khalifa Al ...
- Bridging the Gulf: Bahrain's big experiment with democracy
- Two members of the Shura have served in the cabinet: the current Social Affairs Minister, Dr Fatima Balushi, and the former health minister, Dr Nada Haffadh.
- Middle East unrest spreads to Persian Gulf kingdom of Bahrain
- Maybe the police presence should stay high so this doesn't escalate, said Nada Haffadh, member of the Shura council, the upper chamber of Bahrain's parliament. Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid al Khalifa said peaceful protests were acceptable, but ...
Dr Nada Haffadh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dr Nada Haffadh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dr Nada Haffadh Topics
Related searcheshousehold cavalry regiment
marcel duchamp personal life
fusion power nuclear proliferation
aliasing an example in astronomy